THIS TIME IT WILL BE DIFFERENT
How is your latest at getting getting healthy at the gym or on your own?
If you are failing to motivate and push yourself towards real results, maybe it’s time to consider engaging a personal trainer.
Get a trainer and to work with your trainer on a longer term basis. It will make all the difference betweengiving up and seeing great results.
Below are 10 pointers to help you succeed:
1. Get a coach/PT that you trust, listen to what they say and stick to the plan you develop together.
2. Look in the mirror each morning and tell yourself that you are going to achieve your fitness goals.
3. Know that even if you go to the gym everyday of the week, you cant out train a crappy lifestyle. If you want a massive change, you have to invest massive effort.
4. Know that you will have good and bad days, but any exercise is better than none.
5. Know that the PT you work with is not a miracle worker. You will still have to do a lot of hard work if you want to make changes to my mind and body.
6. Most of the stuff you see on social media won’t help unless you have someone to hold your accountable. Trust your PT and stick to your fitness plan.
7. Dont believe in a magic cure, or supplement or exercise.
8. NEVER lie to your PT about how much crap you’ve eaten or drank. 🙂 Don’t lie to yourself, it’s just not worth it!